Monday, September 19

time flies


My name is Beca and I blog...

I just realised how long its been since I blogged. (hehe that sounds like something you would need a support group for!)
Anyway, I thought I would blog a bit.
THe picture is one I took at the bus stop this morning. I was feeling good and liked the little bud.
So yesterday I decided I was bored and needed to read more. Luckly Amazon had delivered my 'Whiskey sour' book (J.Konrath) and I could get reading!
Managed to get through Whiskey Sour in about 2 hours. It was great and I thought maybe I'll read 'Bloody Mary' (same author) 2 hours later I was looking for something else to do. Fantastic books, really really good,enjoyable, gripping etc, but my brain was starved of reading stuff and really hammered through them. I had planned on them both lasting a couple of days- what to do now....

Update

Not that anyone but me cares but Igby is doing fantastically well. He's growing constantly and its a real joy to see him shlomping around his rapidly shrinking tank.
I've posted more pictures on my flickr account if you wanted to see him.

Across the divide(r)

I think I'm starting to irritate the guy who sits across from me at work. He's a biologist/gardener/nature lover and he's great for questioning about things.
I think my questions across our little blue divider are starting to annoy.I asked him if I was annoying him but he was like "No, not at all" but I don't know if he was being polite or what.
I have to sit in the same place for like, 7 hours a day. I can't remain silent constantly!! Maybe he'll snap and beat me with a observer book of fungus.

top notch

Life is feeling pretty spanky just now. I seem to have hit a groove and I'm a chuffed bunny. Still skint (where does the cash go??) but I get paid in 8 days so it all isn't seeming too bad.
I have also developed empathy with the ebay obsessives. I ordered a few things and realised that the rush of the little parcels arriving is great. My postman knocks the door now and I have it open before his knuckles have left the woodwork. For ME?? Bliss!

I hope you are all well, in your respective abodes/places of work/cells.
Till next time
Beca
PS I hope this isn't too annoying but I've had to turn word verification on for the comments. Blame the Pissy spammers. Sorry!

1 comment:

Evangelist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.