Tuesday, August 15

why yes! I have had a stroke....

Dentist today.
i seem to have some freakish bloodvessels going on in my mouth because the numb gum stuff made my tongue faint but still leave me with sensation in my gums *oyah!*
A double dose of the stuff left me very much feeling like I had a large wad of uncooked meat in my mouth and unable to talk.
Well, actually, I could talk I just chose not to as I sounded like I had a stroke. I was also managing a big lisp that made me sound like I had radio interference in my mouth.
Someone asked me for the time. I couldn't believe it. No one ever asks me for the time. Ever.
It couldn't have been a normal time either could it? Nope One o'clock would have been fine but no. It was twenty to two. If anyone remembers the Roy Hattersley puppet from spitting Image then I was very close to that.
Poor boy was drenched. I lisped "slorry" and he looked all sympathetic and said "its ok you can't help it"
Meaning I actually looked as big a spastic as I felt.

New Arrivals!

My Iredalei have turned up in the post yay!
For the uninitiated Iredalei are a type of land snail. They don't lay eggs which means it can live with igby without 'any of that nonsense' as my aunt would say.
As a bonus it's yellow. The whole snail is yellow. Gorgeous.
Pics coming soon

No comments: