Tuesday, November 29

tell me doctor... is it bad?

As you all know I got a bit tattootastic a fortnight or so ago. Part of the healing means i have to put moisturiser on the tattoo to stop it going icky. As I am Paranoid about having an icky leg I have been faithfully moisturising.
So the other day I'm sitting on my bed in shorts and I glanced down in the dim light at my leg... And It looked like there was smeared blood around my tattoo. So I panics (as you do) I'm thinking 'Infection? Ripped it open??? blood borne disease????? aghhhh' Actually the "aggghhh" was out loud. Just to be picky.
So I leap up testing how warm my leg is (heat is sign of infection) well panicked at this point. Get a bright light on to do a thorough check. The smeared blood is, well, kind of brown and my brain's going 'wow, thats fucked' Then I realise...
When I was at home I had grabbed the first moisturiser to hand a few times. Johnstons "holiday skin"...with gentle tanning action.
My tattoo looks like a little like David Dickinson. Unlike him though, it's fading fast.

You Are a Little Scary

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.

1 comment:

Mikey P said...

Ahahahahaha... (sorry, couldn't help but laugh).

PS I thought you'd be scarier than I am, but I got "Creepy - Serial killers would run away from you in a flash.". Weird...