Tuesday, November 1

dammit, you went over the lines!


In the course of my internet browsing looking for agricultural information I came across.... Ram Crayons!
Now, for those of you who live more rural than us I apologise if it's old news to you but jeez, this is funny. Basically you get your Ram (male sheep for those who really don't know) and you put a little harness on him. Attached to the harness at the front is your Ram Crayon. Then when he 'serves' (see I do learn from these sites) your lady sheep he kinda, colours in on her back. D'you see, d'ya?? huh? huh? Oh god how I laughed, but! for all you lot saying "how purile, laughing at sheep" I was actually thinking of the human application for all this. So...here's my idea.
You get your partner (male,female,unknown whatever) and you suspect them of cheating. So you sew my PATENT PENDING REVOLUTIONARY BUTTON on to their top, shirt, blouse, thong whatever. The button is actually a pad impregnated with ultraviolet ink. So whoever you suspect they're smooshin with you'll point my Patented UV torch (£40) at them and GLOW!!!!! you're busted sucker. I think I'll quit my job now. I'm gonna be rich!
Either that or you pop something fungal down their pants and see who's itching later. I'd go with that. Ram crayons :-)
heehe on a related note theres these things called pig slappers.....

3 comments:

Mikey P said...

Watch out Gary - Kim may be sewing buttons on your clothes as you type...

Russel said...

As an idea its not ba-aaad!

And they say I don't have a career as a comedian...

JamesO said...

What's slightly unsettling is when you see a field full of ewes that have been served, all sporting coloured bottoms. And then there's one with a coloured head.