Thursday, March 16

sorry to all!

Skeleton Bob

Having just re-read that last post I realised I sounded particularly pathetic and petulant and, since I'm alliterating so much, Pants. I apologise. I was trying to be cool and I made a crap post.
I'm excited about getting my skeleton Bob picture through from the great Mcbeard in the sky. I don't usually win anything so my joy is doubled. Yay!

Impending Destruction

One guy out my class, hereby known as fannybaws, has gotten himself an interview for a planning job with the council (Names withheld to protect the mental). Good for him you might be thinking but frankly if he gets this job it's going to be one of those unnatural paradigm thingies and mankind's programming will be erased. He's such a Poop. I can't take much more.

Success and lack of it

I've recently noticed an awful lot of folks who I knew from school* and they are doing TREMENDOUSLY well. I react with a mixture of hostilitly and bitterness, mainly from a selfish angle. I don't grudge them success but what the hell's wrong with me?? I wish I had some drive to do something-ANYTHING! But I don't. Another stick to beat myself with.

* This is one of them's site. Its a music thing which was her idea and now her company.

3 comments:

Stuart MacBride said...

Well, there's still a chance you're not going to get your prize after all. I gave it to Russel - half a shandy and he's anyone's - McLean on Friday... and he abandoned it in the bar. We found it again the next morning, but he’s had two days to lose it again. So who knows where/when it’s going to turn up?

And I was well chuffed with your photo. The hat is cool. And anyone who doesn't like it can lick a cat's bum.

Bugtastic said...

thanks. Much thought went into that picture. Also there was an edinburgh wind that could have taken the hair off a wooly mammoth, that hat was JAMMED on.
Russel informs me that he has got the stuff back with him and some kind of signed book thing. He was tired when he emailed.

Stuart MacBride said...

He was probably only just beginning to sober up. Hairy drunkard that he is.

Sorry for not posting the stuff direct, for some reason I'd got it into my head that you and the Badger lived round the corner from each other...

Still, I'll be interested to see if you can identify half the signatures in the book. Most of the participants were a bit the worst for drink at the time.