Monday, March 20

spring has sprung

Solstice Greetings!
Happy solstice peeps!
It is in fact the start of spring. We just need to get someone from the met office to tell nature and we'll be all set. hooray for spring- everyone rush outside and look for a daffodil! Quick!

Badger badger here comes the Badger

I've been informed by Russel that he's managed to negotiate the perilous and winding road back from Bristol, along with my Skeleton Bob prize from Stuart. I wonder if he's managed to drink himself into ill health as good as he managed in Chicago? That was pretty sick. I hope he recovers soon (and gets my stuff posted off!)

Care in the community
My mate Bob has just moved into a new house in Perth. Hope its a smooth move Bob!
Bob is another one in a long line of my successful mates who put me to shame. (He's the lawyer btw) I hope to go up and visit soon and hang a curtain at his front door and examine his tea making facilities.

No comments: