Friday, September 15

Hello Scotland!



Back again. To ramble.
Whats been going on? I hear you mumble before realising you clicked the wrong link and ended up here.
Well.
I have a week before I go back to uni for the all important Honours year. I'm kinda looking forward to it but I'm a bit wibbly at the realisation of how much work there'll be. I'd really like a good mark. And not to have a mental breakdown. High expectations indeed.

I let colin and graham go in the garden. Graham and colin being the two garden snails I took in for a while, Colin was a tiny baby and Graham had been chucked about and had some shell damage.
I reasoned that they'd be happier free and with a risk of being eaten than completely safe but stuck in a box. They were all healthy and fed up on calcium so they have a good chance of making it over the winter.

The boss snail in the picture is Igby. Now a giant.
I'm planning a whole host of jolly japes with him, any suggestions can be emailed to me. For a small fee I'll let him slurp across the object of your hatred's tea spoons, plates or toothbrush then I'll email them the pictures of him mid shlomp after they've used the offending article. Ask me for a quote.

On unrelated matters: Happy belated birthday to Stuart's lovely lady.
Alright to everyone else and Russ- fix my link on yer page. I'm not sproutappreciation.com.

1 comment:

Russel said...

I do mean to fix all the links etc on the page... I'm just freakin' lazy.