Wednesday, May 11

"My My, so many guns, so little brains..."

Mes Amis

Just what Hammett would have wanted... Y'know, I'm sure he'd have been pleased with this (thank the Lord it ain't real...)... after all, Jim Carey is Bogey's natural succesor...

I don't know about art... But I know someone has to be making a monkey of the art world...

Speaking of which... I guess there's been a precedent set for this kind of thing before... Sly Stallone is a man of many, many talents... Its just a pity they're not acting, directing or painting.

Cheerleaders again... Following our earlier tale of the Texas officials who can't quite believe some Cheerleaders are engaging in lewd movements out there on the field, the ever reliable Onion asks ordinary people for their opinons...

Stupid Cupid... Ahhh, the Onion, source of all the news that's fit to print... And so, I think we'll turn to them for a little romance to end our little tour of the web today...

Anyway, mes amis, that's all for now

Au Revoir

Russel

No comments: