Wednesday, July 20

No Sleep

Mes Amis

I really can't sleep. Can't get sleepy. Want to but can't.

So I'm writing but then I needed a break and as ever went to see if there were any distractions at Human Under Construction (Jen always seems to find some fun distractions...) and, of course, there was a name generator thingy. Which was amusing. And then I saw my punk band name.

Banana Hammock is a funny word.

Russel D McLean's Aliases

Your movie star name: Twix John
Your fashion designer name is Russel Marseilles
Your socialite name is Rusty New York
Your fly girl / guy name is R McL
Your detective name is Bat Bell Baxter
Your barfly name is Dorritos IPA
Your soap opera name is D Old Town
Your rock star name is Topic The Flash
Your star wars name is Ruspoo McLnat
Your punk rock band name is The Frustrated Banana Hammock

The Amazing Meganame Generator


Ahhhh... timewasting

au revoir

Russel

3 comments:

Jen Jordan said...

Ruspoo!

Hee!

Bugtastic said...

thanks for that ruspoo. my band the confused socks will be polaying soon. I think...

Russel said...

You find something funny about my distingiushed Jedi name, Ms Jordan? (Like I wasn't giggling away when I saw that...)

Becs (even though your comment only shows when I make a comment: how odd!)My socks are confused as well. But they can't play bass. In fact, they pretty much stink... :-)

Okay, okay, I'm off to bed now. No more jokes.

But really? Are your band called this now? I'd go and see a band called The Confused Socks...