Tuesday, April 11

no!!! really?

You make my chain mail rust

I wandered over to Russ' blog for a bit of a looksie at what he's been up to. Not much apart from a bit of misdirection on his part. I did, however, find out that Mark Billingham someone russ rattles on about a fair amount was in the fanastic "Maid Marion and her merry men"- A much beloved show of me as a yoof. That changes everything. What a show. God lurv it. Sorry Mr Billingham, I've not read any of your books yet but I did fancy you when I was 14. It was the mud and the gormless expression.

Now THATS fancy!

I got posh pants. Nice posh pants with little ribbony bits in acute girly bow at the front. I zipped my trousers up, With the girly ribbony bits ON THE OUTSIDE of the zip. I wonder why I'm getting horrified/admiring looks. Look down. I appear to have dreadlocked pubes.
I rock.

No comments: