Friday, April 14

Not ONE?

There's something distressing about not getting any comments when You've posted something on the blog. Very distressing indeed.
Almost as distressing as realising that I can't for the life of me spell 'definitely'. I always get in there with the 'e' in the wrong place. That bloody 'e' I hate it. I can't even think of a word like 'definitely'.
'almost positive' perhaps? Nope, it's not happening.

Now if I could just breathe through my nose....

Welcome to my world of the Spring Cold. It hid itself as hayfever but proved unresponsive to antihistimines. Fear not! it was beaten down by St Lemsip of the blessed lemon.
But it has not left. It is merely hiding and making me bogey lots and make "snooork" noises though my nostrils and wake up feeling like a big hairy wallaby has kipped in my mouth.
GO AWAY COLD!

No comments: