Friday, June 6

a small experiment

First I just wanted to say that happily, monkey spanking man has not returned. We can all sleep safe.
Secondly I just gave up on internet explorer, it sucketh. I have started on Firefox and I'm a happy, happy, happy bunny. Firefox I love you. But for a small experiment I decided to make use of the handy parental controls available on Firefox and see how much of my web browsing is counted as 'off limits'
Frankly I'm amazed. I managed to get here alright but it seems I leap from one cesspit of a webpage to another, according to my parental controls. I only hope I remember the password to turn it off or we're all in trouble!

1 comment:

Russel said...

We want more posts

(by the way, when I get back to my flat I will give you a buzz at some time - - I sent you a text which you apparently didn't get, but I am almost well again: huzzah!)

Anyway, more posts please.