Wednesday, December 29

Did you have yourself a merry little xmas?

Mes Amis

Did you hang your stocking on the wall?... Its been and gone and what fun it all was... Actually it was nice to be back home for a few days, drinking Czech beer and good wine and being stuffed by duck (No turkey this year - its a bloody tasteless bird, anyway!). It was an almost white xmas, too... got lots of frost but no snow.

Does he ride a red-nosed reindeer?... Poor wee girl at work came in with a red, red nose on boxing day. I had to laugh at first but she was clearly ill so home she went. I got someone else in to cover, but how do they expect us to survive with only TWO people on on boxing day when the stores like Next and so on had to ration the numbers of people they were letting in... sheesh...

Stuffing... So much for the diet, anyway... actually I have lost weight so that's good... and people didn't give me *too* much chocolate this year... But anyway, I got home last night from my folks and found the cupboards were bare... getting hungry I ordered a Domino's Double Decadence pizza, figuring I love pizza and I need the cheese... what the hell is up with that? Its like a shitty biscuit and some cheap cream between the layers. Absolutely foul. And I love pizza in all its glory... I won't be going back to Dominos again...

Anyway, I suppose that's all the crimbo news for now... take care, mes amis and

Au revoir

No comments: