Friday, December 17

Hell in a Handbasket

Mes Amis

Children scream, are you listening... I hate working retail on Christmas... I really do. Little kids dragged around by their mothers, clearly bored and tired, screaming, shouting, ripping product, and allowing their children to do just the same thing... bleh... Did I mention I hate working retail at Christmas?

GRE... PIB... Where PIB means Pain in Butt and GRE means a test that New York didn't tell me I'd have to sit in October if I wanted to get into their PhD program next year... Goddamn, am I angry... so where to now for this would be philosopher? Probably same palce as Neitzsche - the loony bin and a syphillitic end (providing I can catch the disease...)

Deadwood... Did anyone catch this ace show featuring Lovejoy swearing and calling people foul names? The best bloody TV show on the box and screw those idiots who cried out that it was too violent/sexual/badmouthed... Such a shame the first season is at an end and such a shame I RECORDED THE WRONG BLOODY CHANNEL!!! Damn cable and its one channel at a time nonsese... but I ain't upgrading the Sky+... I'm no chump led by advertising... (And I'm also poor)...

Anyway, mes amis, that's all...

Till next time

Au Revoir

No comments: