Thursday, December 16

Here, there and everywhere

Mes Amis

The power of lunch So my mother came up to the flat the other day and said she thought my sillhouette was the ghost of Alfred Hitchcock... so what's my response? Atkins, I hear you say... Go to hell I reply! But I am cutting back... I have re-evaluated the lunchtime snacks at work and realise I may be eating too much KFC (I loooove my chicken) and possibly the chilli baked potatoes I alternate are adding a few pounds too...

Pushme-Pullme So what's the plan? Exercise... for a whole week I have been doing pull-ups and push-ups at seven in the morning after my alarm goes... And I've cut back on beer... how long will it last? Stay tuned and if I can keep up with the blogging thing I'll tell ya.

The Marvel Power-Shower Yeah, I have a working shower... for two years I had a coffin with a shower-head held on by a bit of string... Apparently it could have electrocuted me but I'm fearless, dammit, fearless! Anyway its nice to be clean with a new shower...

So what else is new? I dunno... I'm new to the blogging lark... Isn't this enough? Do you want more? More? What does it take to satisfy you people? Ahem...

Oh, visit crimescenescotland.com if you're a random visitor here... its my site and I love it...

Au-revoir

Russel

1 comment:

Bugtastic said...

dude you gotta love that chicken