Tuesday, August 30

Good morning world!



Firstly
So our brave little badger Russel is off to Chicago all on his own soon.
We hope he has a great time and Pimps himself mercilously for the good of his book.Work it Brock, work it!

Oh what a beautiful dayyyyyyy....

What a beautiful morning this morning. The sun was shining and it was just cold enough to make it pleasant. I actually walked into town to pick up my bus ticket just to enjoy the weather. It was a real "GOOD MORNING WORLD!" kind of morning. For the first time in a while I had a feeling like "everything's good". How Ace.

Damn I've shrunk my clothes...oh wait

So I am in at work with a home made lunch (Rice salad type thing)in a desperate attempt to lose some of the weight that I appear to have piled on unnoticed. It's the grazing at my desk that does it. I have to chew the cud or I get bored :-)
I realised that I really need to start walking around more. Not that I have like, some kind of personal taxi service, but I only walk to the bus stop (3 mins)and then off at work (4 mins) and then back again later. so thats 14mins of walking a day. That's actually embarrasing now I see it written down. So more walking and less eating. Thats the plan at least. I'm going to go out today and buy myself a lunch box, a cool one, to try and encourage the "make at home" thing. I can't afford to eat out as much either. I might even try a home made sushi. Mmmm sushi.

Coffee...

I drink too much coffee. All that caffine and sugar (I take 3 per cup)
I have:
4 or 5 coffees a day
thats 5x3=15 spoonfuls of sugar a day. Jeezus.
No wonder my arse is expanding faster than the galaxy.

1 comment:

Russel said...

Uh... when you say, "pimps"... (looks very, very worried)...