Monday, October 10

NO Fat people on buses

There,I've said it.
On the bus this morning there were several folk who were taking up wayyyyy more seat/space than they were entitled to. Seriously. One woman stood and huffed at a poor student trying to get off the bus when in fact she was taking up the ENTIRE fucking aisle, she was pissed cos he had to clamber over her like a ugly bean bag. Talk about "can't go over it, can't go round it" Fucking fat folk. I accept the whole 'glandular' thing too btw, I know some people can't help it. But there's "I have a genuine medical condition and I am overweight" and then theres "I'm too fucking lazy to care about myself, you will suffer me on the bus"
For god sake people, why are we accepting these things? Why has society deemed this acceptable?? Fat is not normal. Vets shout at you for having fat animals. WE SHOULD NOT BE FAT. Agghhhhh. Big is beautiful my fucking rectum. Thats like saying "leprosy is sexy"
I know this is gonna make me unpopular. I don't care. I like my space on the bus, what can I say?
When I had a space beside me on the bus another enormous person decided to sit down beside me. She asked me to move over a bit. I couldn't. My legs are too big for the bus seats (thats a medical reason!!! I can hear the critics gather...) So she made me fit. By shoving me over with her huge ass. *shudder*

Do you know how many people in this country take up NHS time and money with problems conceiving when all they need to do is lose weight*? Nature says if you're fat you don't breed. That should tell us all something. Nature rocks.

*If you want to know the answer to this, google it, I'm not your fucking info monkey.


Just a thought

I read my last proper post and realised just how much I would really enjoy the guy opposite me in the office hitting me with an observer book of fungus. Not hitting maybe, just a couple of slaps, gently but then harder :-D
How fucked up is that? I'm looking at him right now and thinking about it and he doesn't know. Isn't internal dialogue wonderful?? yahoo.
I hope my boyfriend isn't reading this.

Plants

I got some plants for my desk at work. It's lovely to have something alive near me.
I can chat to them and water them.
Re-reading that I should add "and they are my friends"
Fucking Bizarre.

2 comments:

Stuart MacBride said...

You see - you complain about being book-battered, but you love it really.

You saucy minx ;}#

Mikey P said...

Hooray! Somebody else said it!
Get those fat folk (the ones with no geniune medical reason!) off the NHS and free some space for those who really need help. If they refuse to help themeselves, why should we bother?