Thursday, February 17

Hey Ho Daddio

Mes Amis

The right stuff... So I actually do have a handle on what I was reading the other night... I'm a little crude, apparently, but working with my supervisor to sort it all out... Ah, I feel better now...

He's a Poet (don't you know it)... Just finished The Narrows by Michael Connelly... I hate serial killer books usually but Connelly's sequel to The Poet is absolutely superb... The Poet is one the best written and most convincing serial killer books I've read and The Narrows is a worthy sequel... The killer is nicely underplayed and even though I don't like the way Connelly's been writing Harry Bosch from the first person recently, he's still one of the best tecs on the block. Brilliant stuff...

Daddio... Has anyone else seen this dreadful sitcom starring Michael "Funny shaped head" Chiklis? and has anyone noticed how much he looks like This Guy when he has hair?

Anyway, till next time

Au Revoir

Russel

No comments: