Tuesday, February 22

I object frankly....

Whats the point in asking someone for their opinion if you are gonna jump on them for it?
Sitting in class today with a happy clappy lecturer ,social science need I say more?
So she asks me if I think that something can be done to stop the destruction of the environment-
IN MY OPINION- so I said no. Not just no but a 2 minute chat with others in my class about my views, i.e a discussion. Not round these parts it seems. No I have been made into the villain of the peice. My name is now attached to shitty statements for example:
"there are some people, like rebecca, who believe we should just ignore environmental harm"
I did not, categorically did not, say that. I object strongly.
I also ate polo mints today, which was nice. They didn't misquote me.
A full draft of my arguement on my site: Geofreak

No comments: