Friday, June 3

At least I ain't greedy

Mes Amis

Russel Sin the House... (Kudos where they're due, got this one through Jen Jordan's blog) I have to say, that prediction's probably true...


Your Deadly Sins

Gluttony: 60%
Lust: 60%
Sloth: 60%
Wrath: 60%
Pride: 40%
Envy: 0%
Greed: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 40%
You'll die choking on a cookie in bed.

How Sinful Are You?
You know, even Ray Banks has less chance of going to hell than me.. Guess I'm just pure evil or something (But at least I die in bed - it had better be a damn good cookie, too...)
so till next time, mes amis
Au Revoir
Russel

2 comments:

Jen Jordan said...

Oh, but Ray is all swearing and no real cat beating.

And you both have a better death than me.

I'm in a snit.

Russel said...

I don't know, but the more I think about it the more I feel better that I have a better chance of going to hell than Ray... Its like an achievement... Although its very rare that I beat cats... they often beat me...

And hey, at least I get a cookie...