Monday, June 13

beards shmeards

So its my first day at work. Very quiet but fun office and an chance for me to learn to do quizzes on powerpoint. (yes, you can!)
I've been given freebies so I shall list and rate them for your perusal

1. bag with company logo: this is fucking great. anything which enables me to carry copious amounts of guff around is ok by me. Its navy blue and the kind you see small children carrying into the swimming-a drawstring rucksack affair. Its fairly spacious and I can fit my head into it along with some post-it notes and the rest of my 'gifts' A+

2. Pencil with company logo: a pencil. Neat. easy to write with. it's black-all black and not made from wood neither. nope it was once a plastic cup according to the speil printed on it. Progressive and slightly rubbery. Looses points for the fact it has the same texture as ass but gains by the fact I can stir my tea with it without loosing tea to absorption. B+

3. A ruler with logo. I don't know why I love rulers so much. As my supervisor handed it to me I remember distinctly thinking "great I can measure things". I think its because I can't actually measure things by estimates. Folk say "yeah its about 3" long" and I'm baffled. Blokes love this lack in my education for some reason. Oh yeah my ruler used to be a printer. Rock! B+

4.An eraser with logo. Its a swirly looking number with primary colours merging. (The key word here is 'primary' 'cos all these things are meant to be prizes for the children). This loses many, many points as it isn't recycled and I cant say 'yeah that used to be condoms' C

SoI need to pack my stuff into my bag for going home and I think I'm gonna look like I've just been on my first day at school. I care not a jot.

BEARDS

I like the regrowth plan russ. Have you considered a smell merkin until you are fully fledged again?

Since when did you have a photographer? Is it Bob? Don't lie to me your ears twitch. I think the main problem is that you try and look moody when in fact you end up looking strained. Try watching mr potatohead doing sitcom that should give you the required grizzled, strained "I've witnessed things no human should" look you crave.

No comments: