Tuesday, June 21

yellow!

gutten tag!my happy gang of bloggers.
Another glimpse of your trembling ego below Russ.
These writers, eh? They grab us and say "Here, read my inner thoughts" and then they shiver and blush under our gaze.I feel its like nude models who cover themselves in a towel on the way to the podium-we have seen you naked but the context is different. And what is this split personality they suffer from? Crushing self doubt, and dare I say, self loathing? But still they pop the manuscripts into the post and await rejection. Are they like the people who cut themselves to confirm they still hurt and, ultimately, are still alive? Do they need it? I've been Dr Frasier Crane....

Suck

So I'm sat in work and its deadly dull. Don't get me wrong, my work is interesting, its the office that sucks profusely. I have never met a desk monkey before but lo! one sits near me. He obviously forms his entire life around his work and the thought terrifys me that one day I'll be like him and not know- he thinks he is some kind of rebel but instead all he manages is a kind of corporate rebellion, the sort the boss would approve of. what a tadger.

You must think Im a feckin eejit

So apparently my part time status doesn't 'fufil the requirements of my placement' according to my lecturer and supervisor. So what tantalising Idea have they for me? Well, this is good, I have to work 40 hrs a week to 'fufil criteria' and only be paid for 20hrs work!!! Isn't that a cracker?! SO if I don't agree to these, frankly Illegal ,terms I have to do an extra credit module at uni. They obviously think this wouldn't appeal to me but FUCK THAT. I'll go for the module if it means not having to sit here another 20 hrs a week with No fucking money Bastards

No comments: