Tuesday, March 15

and another thing.

Today has been a shitter. ALL day.

I think I'm getting the flu and my shoes are wet through from standing about in Castlemilk with a questionnaire. Bollocks.
So then I decided that instead of that I would rate my classmates on their general attractiveness.
To give you the general gist, rather than the 9 page report I got out of it, there's one I would, one I might and one I wouldn't. The one I would is because , rather than being conventionally attractive, he looks like he'd make an effort, which is important. And he wears rocket ship pants.

Saturday Night, dance ,I like the way you move....

Ohhhhhhh, guess what. Saturday night, Tim and Jenny. thats all I'll say. (No baby making but I'll be suprised if there was any skin left on lips sunday morning). yep.

Where has all the costa gone?

Costa guy isn't in today. What am I gonna do with all these rubber bands? I'd thought of something really dirty to say to him as well. Heh heh, I'm sleezie.

Casanova! (fuck off D'arcy)

I hope everyone watched casanova on sunday night? David Tennant was fabulous. (and he's from Paisley!) how good!!
honestly though, a really good programme, I'm not going to say 'romp'
nope, no, noooooo.
fuckit, it was a romp. A snapped pant elastic romp.
If I could acheive sleezieness half as good as him I'd be one happy bunnie.
One of my favorite lines saw casanova lying in bed with his wife to be and he says
"do you know what Casanova means in the original Latin?No? It means Lucky Bastard."
That I think just gives the measure of the guy. Nice.
I have had no other TV watching. Except for BBC 3's offering of Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry in 'Jeeves and Wooster' I don't think I need to tell anyone how ace this series is.

1 comment:

Bugtastic said...

russ, check out www.sproutappreciation.tk

yep!