Friday, March 11

to late!.....

well, I missed the guy sitting in the bath of beans outside RSMD today for comic relief, I'm quite disappointed, beans are ace. plus anyone not wearing a full quota of clothing in Glasgow is something to see!

Talking of beans I actually got the guy at costa sighing at me! A real huhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He could have bean bored (bean! geddit!Arf....bugger me thats wit) But I took it as "gosh you wonderful person, I wish to cover you in costas patent chocolatey powder stuff and sneeze it off you"
He looks really innocent, I wonder what I could make him to do?. Something involving chocolate flakes and rubber bands me thinks. I bet I could take pictures, obviously I'd need to put the old camera in a plastic bag, chocolate is a nightmare to get off your lens, so to speak. Then I'd make him sit on my knee.

So, CSI. What are you doing Grissom? leave those glasses alone. I know you only got them at the start of the series but they are not that exciting.
Get contact Lenses.
I was thinking though, if Horatio Crane is really that clever he would never have moved to Miami, everyone knows that with that skin tone he would have been one giant freckle by the end of one day, either that or his skin would go all leathery and horny looking. Oh...
You have to hand it to good Ole Jerry Bruckheimer, not one but two actors that resemble aged carrots. Go Willows.
However do I like CSI: NY. Gary Sinese is a complete stunner of an actor. I won't even mention the other guys in the series as frankly, they can close the door on the way out. Just call it CSI: Gary Sinese. We likey. but do we really need another angst ridden chap with a snappy first name? No, we don't.

I wanted to just mention, in passing, my desire for whoever sanctioned 'masterchef:goes large' to be flayed to DEATH with a piece of slightly underdone asparagus, possibly with a light basalmic dressing.
John Torrode and Gregg Wallace present this frankly guff bit of cuisine show cooking.
John Torrode is billed as a 'top london chef' , when personally I think he's a top antipodean twat.
He hates everthing with equal fevour.Lets look at a typical quote from the bold John: "hmmm, Im reallly, really worried about the use of cinnamon with parsnips". Agggghhh for fuck sake John, let 'em try it! I didn't think quavers would go with tomato cup-a-soup but now I'm enlightened! Gregg Wallace, or the baldy one, as I like to call him is billed as 'vegetable guru' well. Need I say more? He is one of the most respected vegetables on TV I've ever seen. Thats all I'll say

See yous all later
till later, my foody chums

No comments: