Wednesday, March 2

"Your Love is Like..."

Mes Amis

...A Rollercoaster, baby, baby! Rollercoaster... of lo-o-ove! Rollercoaster, a-wooh, wooh, wooh! How irritatingly catchy is that song? I'd almost forgotten it after having not watched Beavis and Butthead do America for a few years now (The Chilis, as I remember, did a cover for the movie) and now I sit down to finally get around to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (I gave in; I needed new entertainment) and that song is on the soundtrack - it comes on every damn time I get in the car and drive. But hell, its cool. But damn if I don't keep hearing it in my head...

Moron of the week... A little old lady with poor hygiene came into my work yesterday. She grabbed my arm so she could pull me down to her level (the better to smell the stinky alcohol on her breath) and said, "Aye, ken, sonny, I wis in here yesterday, aye? And I asked the other laddie, the tall one, likes, handsome lad, if ye had any birthday cards." I'm about to tell her we don't, when she continues, "He said ye didnae have any left and ye werenae getting any. So, like, I wis wondering, dae ye hae any the day?" In another world I twisted off her head and drop kicked it out of the shop before hanging her body from the ceiling as a warning to any other idiots who don't think before they speak.


Anyway, till next time, mes amis

Au-revoir

1 comment:

Ray Banks said...

You shoulda done it. Hell, she was old and thick. Nobody would've missed her. A DRAIN ON THE COUNTRY'S RESOURCES!