Thursday, March 10

Gnashing Teeth

Mes Amis

So... you come back with a lucid and rather amusing post, just proving the point that you are an amusing person (of which anyone who has met you has no doubt; you should hear this girl when someone angers her, both funny and rather terrifying!). I have realised, of course, I post here a lot, and I was the boy who thought "I'll never do this bloody blog slog!" Its fucking addictive...

Gnash Gnash... I'll save the gnashing of teeth, though. I think people may have gathered I do the odd bit of writing from one of my previous posts about rejection letters, but its occasional at the moment... But I am sorry about the rugs... its only when people feed me Bud that happens...

Get back to work you fuckin' slacker... Yes, I know, I have deadlines and work shite to do. And what have I done today? Played GTA: San Andreas most of the day and eaten far too much pizza. I have been trying to come up with a research proposal for funding but my heart's not been in it today at all... So I've watched bad sitcoms on cable (The only thing worse than Daddio is Will and fuckin' Grace - - at least Daddio knows - on some unconscious level at least - that its crap whereas Will and Grace has delusions of humour; I can't believe I let the ads sucker me into watching the first fifteen minutes of an episiode which would have been spent gouging out my eyeballs with a very sharp carrot) and played computer games all day. Real productive, huh?

So back to pretending to work; that's all for now, mes amis...

Au revoir

Russel

No comments: