Sunday, March 20

Don't fire until you see the shites of their eyes...

Mes Amis

Dead Eyes... What the hell are we doing to our children? I mean, I never noticed before, but we're bringing up a generation of brain dead morons... I mean, I notice these things normally, but recently with World Book Day handing out vouchers to schools, the kids are coming into bookshops and pretending like they're interested in reading to get money off stuff (and they invariably buy crappy stationary rather than, say, an actual book). But when you have to serve so many of them at once you start to notice things... like they never fucking smile... like they're all pasty white and fat as hell... like their eyes have all the animation of those old Marvel Superhero Cartoons from the sixties (ie, none at all). I never usually worry much about the state of future generations, but if I can see any hope for the human race among these lot, its hidden really fucking well...

So you've only just noticed...? Wait a minute, cheerleaders "are doing things that are sexual"? You mean its something to do with "the way they move their bodies"? Is it just me or some people just daft? In an effort to have something to complain about - and ensuring as ever it has to do with traditional family values - those wacky Texans have decided to notice that girls in short skirts doing dance routines that involve splits and grinds might just be acting a little sexually. That some people might not take it to be the wholesome family entertainment that we're all sure its supposed to be. Well blow me over with a feather, fellas. I think you might just be in time to put a stop to the idea of people thinking cheerleaders act a little sexily...

Anyway, mes amis, that's all for now

Au Revoir

Russel

No comments: